Saturday, July 3, 2010

Summer/ Fall 2008

Summer/ Fall 2008 continued

*At a park feeding ducks*
-I turn around and Ashlen Christiansen is eating the bread instead of feeding it to the ducks

*Gary Johnsen rolls down window- throws gum out (stuck in traffic)*
Krn: “Oh, I thought you were going to ask for directions.”
Gary: “Hey, do you know where I can throw my gum? (pause) Oh. Right here. Excellent!”

*Two women at church*
Woman 1: “Your baby is eating paper.”
Woman 2: “I know.”

*Joel Reichert hit his head on the ceiling fan while getting off the top bunk at our apartment*

*Watching Superman Returns*
Becky: “He sure takes a lot of liberties…”

*At Wendy’s after Lake Powell trip*
Clay Johnsen: “It’s all good in the hood.”
Wendy’s employee: “We’re no where near the hood man! This is Nephi!”

Guy Johnsen: “I don’t care what you say! AHHH!”

Natalie Kunkel: “My thumb nails grow so fast.”
Spencer Sevy: “Why don’t you harvest them?”

*Sitting out during a soccer game- I had a hole in the booty of my shorts*
Marisa Scharman: “Why aren’t you playing?”
Krn: “I have a hole in my butt.”
Marisa: “Me too.”

Gary: “Do you feel comfortable with our decision? (buying used air con system)
Gail: “COMFORTABLE!? I haven’t bee comfortable ALL summer!”

Peyten Christiansen: “Austen, can I have your pickle?”
Krn: “Do you want mine too?” (both put out pickles on his plate)
Austen: “Don’t overdose.”

*Shannon Miller commercial- during Olympics*
Clark Johnsen: “Yes Nose Job!”

Clark: “This is my son Ezakali. (Why did you name him that?) Because it’s Ezakali what I thought he was going to look like.”

Becky Rosenlund: “Goo exists.”

*Clark walks into the extremely hot garage*
Clark: “OW!” (he was distracted, but knew he was uncomfortable—it was the heat)

*Clark and I changing the words to Mariah Carey’s song, “Loverboy”*
- “I like him, I love him, I need him, I hate him, I’ll stab him, I’ll shoot him, I’ll put a toaster in his bathtub, He’s Dead!”

Becky and I: “I hate you…We’ll be best friends forever.”

Zane Johnsen: “Stop flirting with me…I hate you.”

*Watching Star Wars Episode III on TV*
Padme: “You’ve changed!”
Jocelyn Scharman: “You’re daring, you’re different in the woods!” (sings song from Into the Woods)

Austen Christiansen: “Chocked on a jelly bean (quote from 3 Ninjas). Burped on a do-nut.”

Ashlen: “I wanna no-nut!” (doughnut)

Krn: “Watch your mouth! If your mom was here she’d be so mad at you!”
Austen: “She’d be asleep.”

*I got Ashlen to watch and quote the “Charlie Bit Me” youtube video*
-Setting out an outfit for her
Krn: “What do you think?”
Ashlen: “That’s cute, Charlie!”

Krn: "What is the first counselor's name?"
Lizzy Tschirhart: "I don't know! I can never remember.
Krn: "Me either!"
(30 minutes later)
*Lizzy sneezes*< (at the same time)> Krn: "STEWART!"

*Natalie twisting lotion/soap cap- it wasn't opening
-finally popped off- soap squirted into her eye (krn & nat- lol) then...
Natalie: "I smell pina-colada!!"

Jordan Rankinen: “I wonder if Halloween has ever been on Friday the 13th.”

Lizzy: (her knees here pink) “Cool down knees!!”

Gail: (to Gary) “Do you need help? I hope not.”

Becky: “What about that whoremonger who followed us.”

Becky: “KAREN! There was a lady walking a wolf down the street (in Paris). She owned a wolf, and she was walking it down the street. It was as tall as her chest and it was viscous, but it was tame.”

Krn: “Honestly, who would own a wolf?”
Becky: “This lady.”

Gary: “If you’re going to ask a question and you don’t want me o hear the answer, you better not answer in my ear-sight.”

*Spencer Sevy had just left on a 2-year mission for our church
-I looked at Natalie’s count-down calendar
Krn: “It’s only been four days!?”
Natalie: (drops head onto arm)

Natalie’s dream conversation with me:
Krn: “You’re going to be the first one to plug my kid in.”

Professor La Pastina: “I’d been in China for about 4 months…When I landed in Hong Kong I saw a Krispy Kreme…I almost had an orgasm.”

Prof La Pastina: “Gifts for your exotic friends. (class laughs)… NO. Exotic gifts for your friends” (class laughs again)

*Prof talking about his laptop from the 90s. About 20 pounds, around $2,000, and probably stolen:
La Pastina: “I was as happy as a camper!”
*A military jet flys overhead during class a few times (very loud):
La Pastina: “I hate this! What are they doing?”
Random girl: “They are practicing.”
La Pastina: “Who are THEY? Should I be worried?”

*At dollar store with Natalie:
-I was looking at a coloring book titled Addition & Subtraction
Krn: LOL! Addiction to Subtraction!

*Still at Dollar Store*
Natalie: “What time is it?”
Krn: A dollar to six.” (MTS- a min to six)

*Psychology professor putting a coin on the pillar at A&M for every student in our class for good luck before our first test:
Random kid: “That’s 2 dollars and 50 cents!!”

*Natalie whistling The Wizard of Oz (Nat did a hard part really well):
Krn: “Good job Nat!”
Nat: “2 points.”
Krn: “No. Ten!”
Nat: “That’s very considerate.”

Stuart Johnsen: “If a fat chick falls in the woods, do the trees still laugh?”

*In Oceanography lab*
Carolyn (Teaching Assistant): “There are no stupid questions in science.”
Krn: “Actually, I could come up with some really stupid ones.”
Vincent Ronca: “Is the earth still flat?”

*Vinnie timing how long he could hold his breath in Oceanography lab:
-Ended up holding it for one minute
Vinnie: “I could be in the Navy!!”

Krn: (points to bed) “What’s that!?”
Natalie: “Who’s been sleeping in your bed?”

*I walk into my bedroom:
Krn: “It smells like ranch dressing in here.” (while walking out)
Natalie: (yells out) “Creamy Italian!”

Natalie: “Amy felt sick…because she is sick.”

Krn: “You know what’s a funny word?
Natalie: “What?”
Krn: “Pungent.”
Nat: “Ha-Ha?”

Vinnie: “If you combine our backpacks it would look like a bruise.” (purple and black)

La Pastina: “Why are so many of you sick? Have you been doing unprotected kissing?”

Krn: “An Aggie does not chie, leat, or steal.” (MTS- lie, cheat or steal)

Vinnie: “What’s that smell? (pause) Smells like burning salinity.”

Zane Johnsen: “Kolipoki, you smell. Can’t ride plane.” (making fun of movie- The Other Side of Heaven)

Krn: “Actually, I think that’s what I got.”
Vinnie: “Great minds…get B’s together.”

*Natalie trying to figure out which glass of water is hers:
Nat: “Is this yours, mine, yours, mine, yours…MINE!”

Nat: “Yeah, because you… table and me…water.”

*Spencer Oscarson walks in the door- haven’t seen him in a long time:
Zane: “Hey Spence. Want some juice?”

*Just took PSAT in high school:
Taylor Sontchi: “I bet I got a 100!”
Krn: “I really hope you didn’t… because that sucks.”

*Vinnie tripping over his own feet and falling to the ground during a Ultimate Frisbee game:
Vinnie: “Oh…My…Gosh!”

*Driving back from church activity (night-time)
-Erin Grace pulled out a blue laser key chain
Christian Pliego: “Are we getting pulled over!?”

Krn: “What’s a Bush Bean?”

*Vinnie riding the elevator to the second floor:
-One guy was on there with him going to the 8th floor
Heavy guy: (whispers) “Lazy…”

*Natalie eating noodles and looking at her DVDs:
Nat: “I’m officially full.”
Krn: “Really? Already?”
Nat: “Yup!”
Krn: “I thought you only had like ten noodles left.”
Nat: “Wait, What!? I’m talking about my DVD racks!”

Natalie: “Theodore Texas”

Gail: “How much water did you drink today?”
Krn: “What?”
Gail: “How much water have you had today?”
Krn: “Oh…I don’t know. I wasn’t counting.
Gary: “I had 3 olives today!”

*At church: -Gail pulls out packet of tissues from purse very quickly (trying to get a tissue), but ends up sneezing onto the packet

Natalie: “I had a good 30 hour nap in my car this afternoon.” (MTS- 30 minutes)

No comments:

Post a Comment