Saturday, July 3, 2010

2008-2009

Spring 2008

Kevin Engleman: “I know a little about a lot.”
Kelsey Loflin: “Oh…that was deep!”

*Kevin pulled cheek skin really far from his face:
Kelsey: (whispers to me) “Is that supposed to happen?”

*Girl sneezes repeatedly in History class:
Vinnie: “Dang! I didn’t even count this time! And it was in the triple digits!”
Krn: (sarcastically) “Really? It was in the 100s?”
Vinnie: “Yeah, like 14.5”

Clark Johnsen: “WHY are you going?”

*Playing board game called Redneck Life: (redneck children marry eachother)
Clay Johnsen: “You don’t want Gutter Glitter to marry an alien, do you?”

*Talking to baby niece:
Clay: “Who are you? I’m Uncle Clay!”

Clark Johnsen: “Now, this is a vacation.”
Krn: “What do you mean?”
Clark: “We are just living our lives. We stay up as late as we want, we play tennis whenever we want to, we eat whatever we want…”
Krn: *GASP* “We have cheesecake!”

Clay: (impatiently) “Are we going to go?”
Gail: “But Clay, you aren’t even dressed!”
Clay: “Okay….that was hurtful.”

*During Chamber Choir- just about to start singing
Jack: “Does anyone have any chapstick?”
(everyone lets out the breath we just took and start laughing)
Phil Raddin: “Talk about a buzz kill…”

Lizzy Tschirhart: “My feet are babies.”

Krn: (talking about dog) “Has she pee’d on the new carpet yet?”
Zane Johnsen: “No, she hasn’t dug her own grave yet.”

Gail: “I want some more butter.”
Gary: “I think that’s plenty of butter.”
(Gail glares)
Krn: “Yes Manipulation!”
(Gail scoops a huge glob of butter onto her plate)

Natalie: “Do you hear that?”
Krn: “The baby?”
Nat: “My stomach.”

*Playing Mario Kart (N64):
Zane: “Do you think you’re better than me?”

Zane: “I like your A.C. Instead of getting warmer, it just starts smelling like fire.”

Krn: “OH MY GOSH! Look at the Moon!!”
Gail: “HOLY BUCKETS!”

Krn: “Kashishter…Jocelyn needs help with the TV in her bathroom.” (moving it somewhere else)
Zane: “What? Does she need help turning it on?”

UTAH 2008

Clark: “I spy something brown.”
Jocelyn: “Camille’s roots!”

*Clay singing a made up song about Guy:
Clay: “My brother Guy messed things up and he can’t fix it…”
(later…)
“My brother Guy messed things up and he just fixed it!”

Gail: “Clay! Don’t have chocolate milk before dinner!”
Clay: “What are you!? MY MOTHER!?”

Gail: “Sometimes I pretend I’m a prisoner of war…”

Gail: “Clark, Gail… Gary…”
Krn: “Did you just say your own name!? Lol!”

Clay: “Tell her I’m a doctor… and that I have vision and courage.”

*Clay’s Pearl of Wisdom:
Clay: “If you want someone to wake up and do something with you—make them breakfast.”

*Talking about Hugh Jackman:
Camille Emmer: “He’s hosting the Oscars.”
Clark: “Keanu Reeves!?” (truly terrified)

Gail: “Can you wash this?”
Krn: “Wash?”
Gail: “Watch...”

Gail: “The wait for dinner isn’t too excrushionary.”

*Passing around a dessert after dinner:
Guy Johnsen: “Oh no. I don’t want any sweets.”
Clay: “Are you LOST!? You’ve had like five cokes and you’re saying you don’t want sweets!?”

*Clark blowing nose in bathroom when I walked in:
Clark: “What if I was just in here throwing up?”

*Man walks through door with a baby wearing glasses
Krn: “Aww!”
Mom: “So cute!”
Guy: “He should get lasik.”

*On a Continental flight:
Zane: “Ghettonental…”

*I was talking to Zane:
Zane: “Shh! We’re landing!”

~~*~~

SPRING 2009

Breanna Stutz: “Rhymes with Glacier…no it doesn’t. Ummm… Flenden Braisier…”

Taylor Sontchi: “I keep having dreams about him.”
Breanna Stutz: “Yeah. You’re supposed to get married.”

Krn: “Out of the random.” (MTS- Out of the blue)
(*later: Taylor making fun of my slip-up)
Taylor: “That was such a BLUE story.”

Becky: “What’s it called? Bionical?”
Krn: (lol) “What?”
Becky: “…….Transformers!”

*Mom was sick, stayed inside all day…but we went on an errand together in the evening:
Krn: “MOM! It’s the first time you’ve seen daylight!” (It was 10:00 PM)

Austen Christiansen: “I’m going to hurt him…Hospital hurt him.”

Austen: “This bread is so flakey and sexy!”

Gail: “Who’s praying? I prayed yesterday.”
Krn: “I prayed yesterday!”

Guy Johnsen: (british accent) “There was no doubt about it…Harry Potter was gay!”

Professor Schultz: “I don’t know how to say this, but…I’m not a dirty old man and I’m not gay, so if you need a hug…”

Schultz: “What is tardiness? The ultimate form of rudeness.”

*Cathy Marshburn & I were on the trampoline looking at the sky at night
Cathy: “Do you see that light behind the clouds? It’s so bright!”
Krn: “The MOON?”

*New Year’s Eve Fireworks:
Gail: “If someone tried to sleep through this, they’d be awake.”

Natalie: “Freaking eye! Wait…”
(both: lol)
Krn: “Freaking A!”

Krn: (talking about grandma) “She’ll never live that down. Even though she’s dead.”

Professor P. See. Lim: “In the Middle East they have a very young population. Right? SO they have lots of energy. Right? What’s the problem? They have nothing to do! So they sit around and think of ways to bomb us.”
(SIDE NOTE: This Political Science teacher was SO racey!)

Erica Brevard: “I don’t want to work either, but I don’t want to just sit at home and read recipes and use my ovaries either…”

Krn: “Your dad doesn’t set a timer while he’s cooking either?”
Natalie: “No. He doesn’t read directions either. I get that from my dad too. He’s like that when he makes his homemade BBQ sauce. People ask to get the recipe, And Fist of all. NO. It’s a secret. And second, he wouldn’ know what…”
(cut off by my laughter)

Becky: “She had boobs the size of Japan!”

Ryan Lyman: “I use to blow up balloons at HEB for 8 hour shifts.
Paige Murray: “Did you get headaches? …. I mean, I know you’re not full of helium.”

Natalie: “What’s he on?” (Elijah Wood)
Krn: “Lord of the Rings.”
Nat: “Drugs…”

Bruce: (singing in class) “I’m singing in the rain, just singing in the rain!”
(a few minutes later)
Erica Brevard: “He just sang.”

Alex Plemons: “I don’t want to completely disagree, but that was the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard.”

Lizzy Tschirhart: “He broke 3 or 4 world records.”
Natalie: “What’s he on!?”
Kristin Sellers: “Amazement.”

P. See Lim: (talking about Kennedy) “Unfortunately for him, he got assassinated.”

Natalie: “Ice cream!”
Lizzy: “You screamed?”

*On Ferris Wheel at Navy Pier in Chicago:
Clark: “Could you turn on the heater please? Thanks.”

Clark: “What if we turned around and she was getting penetrated?”

Gary: “I can make lemons out of lemonade.”

Zane: “Karen, don’t you like me?”
Krn: “Of course! I love you.”
Zane: “Okay, good. For a second there I was beginning to think you thought you were better than me…”

Becky: “I’m already worried about forgetting the language I haven’t even learned yet!”

Krn: “Are hams really clappy?” (MTS- are clams really happy)

Lizzy: “Do you smell that?”
Natalie: “Everynight around 11:00 he comes home and cooks. (whispers >) Smells like fired chicken…”

Becky: “Look! A swan! …..Crane. Oh wait, it’s a piece of trash.”

*Watching Twilight: Gary leans over Jocelyn:
Gary: (Dracula accent) “You’re just my type.”

No comments:

Post a Comment