Saturday, July 3, 2010

2008 Florida (Disney) Trip

Julie Emmer: “Let me try one for Paul…” (eating something so her husband could try?)

Camille Emmer: “If the were walking any slower, they’d be standing.”

Camille and I reading Children’s animal book on Disney tram (were we making all the animal noises and laughing)
-Young girl (around 12) turned around to stare at us… Her eyes said, “How old are you people?!”

Camille: “Knock Knock”
Krn: “What? ………there?”

*A Bird pooped on m mom’s hand*

*Camille and I attempting to do a thirty second history of each country at Epcot. It was awful.

*Camille dropped candy from the United Kingdom at Epcot right in front of the cute British boy

Camille: “Come on guys! Let’s scuttlebutt!”

Julie: “The baby needs some Gold Bond.”
Krn: “Gold thong!?”

Gail Johnsen: (yelling) “What’s the code? 0564?”
-(asking for the code to unlock our rented house)

Gail: “Are you done?”
Camille: “Yeah, but it might be sticky.”
Gail: “Sticky? Did you put honey on it?”
Camille: “Oh, I mean stinky.”

Krn: “Grandma Kay… told you at the maunted hansion.”
(Meant to say: Grandma Fay told you at the haunted mansion)

Warning on rollercoaster: “For your safety…”
Jocelyn Scharman: “For your safety, don’t tell me what to do!”

Camille: Do I want to take my bra off yet? … No. I don’t think I do.”

Camille: “Do you ever forget how you look, then look in the mirror and go, Oh! I’m cuter than I thought.”

Camille: “It’s so nice outside, but in the car I’m about 2 seconds away from shivering.”

Camille: “Give me some!”
Krn: “OF WATER!?”

Camille: (before rollercoaster) “Oh, dear me!”

Krn: “Mom, you’re so generous.” (sharing her big pretzel)
Gail: (distracted) “I know.”

*About 25 Balloons blowing in the wind hit me in the face
Krn: “Sorry, I just got attacked by your balloons.”
Balloon guy: (Grabs a balloon and hits me with it) “That’s being attacked by a balloon.”

Gary Johnsen: “Grab a popsicle and gather in the living room for family prayer.”

Julie: “Camille, your skirt is falling off.”
Camille: “I’m trying to convert people, mom.”
Krn: “I’d join.”

Krn: “You like black licorice!?”
Camille: “I like both. I’m not prejudice.”

*Niece had a diarrhea blow-out all over my shirt while waiting in a line at Disney
Jocelyn: “At least your shirt is yellow…”

Camille: “SUCK!!”
Julie: “WHAT!?”

No comments:

Post a Comment