Thursday, August 26, 2010

Some summer quotes

I still haven't typed up my other quote books, but it is on my to-do list. Hopefully I'll get it done in the next few weeks... These are just a few quotes I saved in my drafts folder in my cell phone that I want to share. (These were said June-August 2010)

Breanna Stutz: "Do you remember that kid i liked in high school? And then he got dread locks and I stopped liking him?"

*Clark hanging out with Zane and I at Texas A&M
Clark Johnsen: "What if every time I saw maroon I threw up?"

*Watching Singing in the Rain
Ben Bird: "I wish I was Gene Kelly...Except then I'd have to be short."

Jacob Rogers: "I would hate to be in a body bag. And not because I'm dead."

*Bre telling me how these guys in her apartment complex stop by their apt constantly
Breanna Stutz: "We have these friends that we love...but they love us more."

Breanna: "I would just like to acknowledge myself for putting this together."

Breanna: "Why are you sprinkling me...You Sprinkler."

*Bre trying to reverse out of her parking spot
Breanna: "Not neutral...Not drive either."

*Mom talking about money previously
Krn: "Is it cold outside?"
Gail Johnsen: "It says its 64 dollars."

Zane Johnsen: "Karen, okay, something, and then yeah?"
Krn: "What?"
Zane: "Okay, something, and then yeah?"
Krn: "Huh?"
Zane: "I asked you a question!"

*Floating down Guadalupe River-Zane pulling our tubes
Jocelyn: "My tarsh is sinking!"
Krn: "Tarsh??"
Jocelyn: "lol! I think I was trying to say arse and tush at the same time."

*Krn trying to make fun of Jocelyn
Krn: "My tarsh is singing....Dang It!!"

1 comment: